This has been the slowest day all week. Shoot. We might as well have worked a 5 day work week because this one is worth 2 days in my book. It seems like it should be 8pm already. Sheesh.
My weight loss journey has stalled. I've just been so lazy and tired lately. I don't feel like walking up the steps to my apartment. Although, we did hike Ensign Peak with David on Sunday. I was so excited that I made it. It was straight up all the way! But I do need to jumpstart my motivation. Can anyone give me a jump?
As far as TTC goes, I'm frustrated there, too. AF showed up on Monday. Right on time. Wah! I guess that's good that my cycle seems normal again, but I was hoping so hard that I would be pg. And B was disappointed, too. He kept looking for reasons that my migraine was caused by except for it being from af coming. Rotten. I could tell how disappointed he was.
Despite that, life is good. We have an a/c in each window (we have 2 windows). One in our bedroom and one in the office. Not to mention the one in the wall of our living room. It keeps us nice and cool. I just hate it when I have to go out. Where did this flipping 100 degree weather come from? Just a few weeks ago, the highs were in the 70's. Ugh! I hate the heat. It makes me miserable. That's why we've stayed home so much. That makes life so much better. Where's autumn? I'm so ready for it.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment