Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pondering, pouting, and maybe some backflips

I've been through so many mood swings today. I went to Sacrament Meeting today and almost bawled my eyes out. I felt the talks were for me. It was the first time in I don't know how long that I actually enjoyed being at my ward. I left afterward, though. I was afraid something would happen and ruin it for me. I figured I'd go from happy and confident to sad and irritated pretty quickly. I enjoyed being at home to read and ponder and such. Anyway, they talked about not judging and at first I had to look at myself to make sure I wasn't judging anyone unrighteously. My SIL? No, I may be close to doing that, but I feel I'm just making assessments. My fellow ward members. Yeah, probably. I need to work on that. But our bishop talked about when we're judged unrighteously and I felt an epiphany hit me. I know I'm going through that right now. I really don't appreciate people telling me why I feel the way I feel and how wrong I am when they have no clue what's in my heart, nor do they understand my relationship with my Savior. Don't even think about telling me what Jesus thinks of me! That's just hypocritical.

Anyway, I don't know if the mood swings are pms or just a normal reaction to what I've been through this week. It sucks. Not only did I find out my SIL is pg (yeah, she's actually 19 weeks, 2 weeks behind where I should've been. Ugh), but my boss resigned suddenly. Man, I really can't catch a break. What a crappy week. I can't talk about why I think he left. They asked us not to. But I think it's crappy for him. It makes me mad that it happened. He may not have been everybody's favorite person (I said everybody, although I think he was a lot of people's favorite person). A lot of people are upset about it all. We have 1000 volunteer ushers who are not going to be happy. Some of them would've found out today. I wonder how many will quit? Just a pondering.

OK, pondered, pouted, do I have it in me to do back flips? Hmmmmm...nope, sorry. Maybe if I get a good night's rest, I can get up in the morning, go to the gym and do some. I'll kyp.

1 comments:

Plant Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.