I'm exhausted, frustrated and irritable on most respects right now. I have not been able to exercise all week because of this new schedule. I just can't figure out how I'm supposed to get my workouts in for the next few weeks. I don't even have enough time in the mornings to do my cardio. I prefer to do cardio in the morning. But, I can't drag myself out of bed any earlier than I already do. And I need to exercise on an empty stomach. I get sick if I go right after I eat. I don't want to go at 9pm. I didn't eat well this week, either.
I don't like the time of the training at all. They split my day so that I can't get anything done. It's a 30 minute drive to get there and a 30 minute drive home. I don't get a decent meal until 3pm. And, they won't give me any wrist rests. My hands and wrists are sore from all the data entry we're doing for training. The good news is that I know what I'm doing. Guess my past work experience for United Healthcare has come in handy.
That school up north has another opening (or is it the same one because the person they hired didn't work out?) for the job B applied for in September.He applied again. I'm kind of feeling like, "Here we go again." Eyeroll. I'm willing to bet that the reason I feel this way is that I'm exhausted, frustrated and irritable. I want him to get the job. I want out of this awful city. OK, this city isn't awful by city standards, but I HATE living in a city. I want to be in a small town again. I long for it. I just don't want us to be disappointed and downtrodden if he doesn't get it again this time. B called and they guy was encouraging. To that, I think, "Yeah, he was encouraging before, too." I hate being so cynical. If he gets an interview, I probably won't be able to go because of that training. And they listed the job starting on December 1. And they're not closing it until November 18! They cut it way too close! I'm not done with my training until December 5, at the earliest. We'll work something out.
OK, end of rant. Thanks for listening.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment