Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Another week, another pound

I lost a pound a week these past two weeks. At this rate, it will take me forever! At least I was down this week. I was afraid I would gain because of AF and the fact that I didn't eat as well. I can wear the clothes I wore when B and I were first married. Woohoo!

I'm back on the wagon, though. I went to the gym for the first time since June. I kicked my butt. My chest and biceps are starting to get sore.

B and I went to his cousin's baby blessing on Sunday. I really enjoyed being with his family. This cousin lives in Tooele and he and his wife have always been so kind to me. I am so glad that I feel so much better. Otherwise, I wouldn't have wanted to go, let alone had fun. Everyone noticed my weight loss. Of course, that made me feel even better! :) B and I represented his immediate family since his parents couldn't be there.

B wants to go to his parents for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'm ok with that, of course, but I'm afraid of how seeing his sister with her baby will affect me. My last loss was due today. If she told me correctly, then her baby would be due in the next week or so. I'm not mad about her being pregnant anymore. That baby will be my neice or nephew. What worries me is how I will handle seeing that baby so much, knowing that we would've had one the same age. *sigh*

1 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Due dates are rough, especially when you know someone close to you who has a child at that time. I had a really good friend who was due the same time (literally the same EDD) as I was. Seeing her pregnant was tough, but surprisingly it was easier when she had the baby because I couldn't relate. It's hard to explain.

Hopefully it won't be that hard for you. Your time will come Candice. ((hugs))