Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling better

I started having a good day here and there. I've worked myself up to two good days this past weekend. Today, not quite as good. But, that's ok. I'm making progress and it's for the best cause I can think of.

I'm noticing that there are some changes in my body. My stomach pokes out more, but doesn't seem as wide. It's odd to me. My OB appointment went very well. She told me that I'm out of the woods and I don't have to go back for another month! After going every other week for so long, this is going to be interesting and maybe a little nerve wracking. She told me that I could gain up to 15 pounds. Eek. After losing 40, gaining 15 of it back and then losing 10 pounds since I found out I'm pregnant, I don't really want to gain 15 pounds. She said I could maintain. I'll be happy with that. When I weighed this morning, I'd lost .4 of a pound. I'm totally ok with that.

I enjoyed being able to eat this past weekend. A little more food has started to appeal to me. Not today, but it was nice to want hamburger stroganoff yesterday.

I quit my job over the weekend. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did and so was Bryant. It's been very difficult being sick, but the fact that the computer made me sicker, it was almost impossible. I was always stressed out. I felt much better after quitting, too. I felt a great weight lifted off of me. I was surprised that it took me only 6 months to get as stressed out with this job as I got in my job with the Church took me 3 1/2 years to get to that point. Well, it's over. All I have to do is take my computer, pager and badge down to Draper and I am not going to worry about it ever again.

I wonder when I'll start to feel the baby. I know that he's dancing around in there. That's what he was doing on Friday when my OB did an ultrasound. Bryant said it was like he was saying, "Look at me, I'm on TV!" As my friend Cece said, he's a show off already! :) Now, I can enjoy my pregnancy and not worry about work stressing me out so much.

It's good to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: