Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anybody There?

Does anyone still read this blog? I just looked at it and realized that I hadn't posted here in almost a year. If you still read it, will you post a quick comment? I'm curious.

I thought that since this is my weight loss blog, I'd unload a little here. I've been struggling a lot the past few months with stress and my RA. I've felt horrible. I just figured out that it must be nutrition. I just took some Reliv for the first time in months and I already feel better. I was feeling terrible today.

Anyway, I wonder if it will help me lose weight? Right after Rebecca was born, the weight I gained during the pregnancy came right off. Not so this time. I lost all by 10 pounds (I only gained 23) but I gained some back. I guess it doesn't help how stressed I've been. I need to eat better. I've had too many sweets.

I'm not sleeping well, either. We're all in one room, so between my being uncomfortable, Rebecca fussing a little in the middle of the night and Nathan needing to be fed, I don't sleep. Honestly, the kids don't bother me. The pain and being uncomfortable are what bother me.

Oh well. What does it matter, anyway? I feel like nobody cares. At least nobody by my wonderful husband. I just pray that he gets the job at Snow College so we can get out of this house into a place of our own again. That will do miracles for me.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

You're on my feed, so anything you post gets seen by at least one person. :)

Slow blogging is better than no blogging, so do what feels right to you.

I do hope things turn around for the better soon.