Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Another week, another pound

I actually lost 2 pounds again last week. I gained a pound last time I weighed, so that means I lost 2 this time. At least the scale's going down. It probably didn't help that we ate at Golden Corral again. For some reason, FIL loves to eat there.

I have been breaking out something awful for the past several days. It started a little bit at a time, then turned into one big breakout. I can't seem to get it to go away. I haven't had acne for years. It's on my hands and arms, too. This is so humiliating. Ugh! I have to wonder quietly if it's the glucosimine and chondroitin that I'm taking for my joints. It's really been helping, so I don't want to stop taking it. :( I'm allergic to shellfish and it says it has shellfish in it. But, I've been taking it for a few weeks and the breakouts just started a few days ago. HMMMMMM....

4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

That's weird about the breakouts. Are you making sure to shower after working out? I know that my face and shoulders flare up if I'm not good about showering when I get home. Oops.

Congrats on 2 more pounds!

Thoughtful said...

Congrats on 2 more pounds! That is great!

About the break-outs... I actually wonder if it isn't all the protein and stuff. Whenever S takes his protein powder and adds extra protein to his meals, he always breaks out on his back and shoulders within a few weeks.

I hope you find an answer and it clears up for you soon!

Flying Monkeys said...

Is there an alternate joint supplement you can take without shellfish? Just to see if that's it. I wouldn't think it was connected since it's flaring up weeks after but bodies have minds of their own.

Great job on the weight loss! I wish I was as dedicated. I need to be that's for sure.

Adrianne said...

Great job Candice!! You are zipping right through this weight loss!

I break out a ton if I take anything with any sort of Omegas or fish oils in it. It's awful! I hope it clears up soon!