Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

That must be it!

I just read the comments from my last entry. The break outs started right after B and I started taking Omega 3-6-9 again. I wonder if that's the problem. Especially since I'm taking them in conjuction with the joint supplements.Nevertheless, I am thinking of trying the stuff that Brent recommended. It's way expensive, but it is available without the shellfish. I'm still very embarrassed about my face. My arms and hands have cleared up.

I've been plagued by a migraine and nausea the past several days. Of course, the first thing I think is, "Am I pregnant?" Can I just get a couple of eyerolls? I mean, why IS that always the first thing I think of? Especially since we're not really even trying. And if I were to find out that I am, I would be nothing but a nervous wreck. Why should I even get my hopes up? If I do get pg again, then I'll be scared to death to be happy about it. Ugh! In actuality, my feeling under the weather is probably due to the hotdogs B and I ate on Monday night. Dang Memorial Day celebrations! Phhtt.

Although, my workout on Monday kind of scares me. Typically, when we do cardio at the gym, I get on the eliptical (I don't do the eliptical that often, usually just once a week because we do most of our cardio at home and I use the Heathrider). I keep my pace at 4.0-4.5mph and my heartrate generally falls around 135. Well, we did cardio at the gym on Friday night and I was a little winded. On Monday, I had to keep my pace at 3.0mph and my heartrate was 145! I'm getting a little scared. I chalked it up to the protein shake I had for breakfast still being on my stomach. But, on our walk this morning, I felt like I was having to push myself much harder than usual. I thought I was going to hurl several times. If it doesn't get better in my next few workouts, I think I'm calling the doctor. (But, like an idiot, my first thought about being winded is "Am I pregnant?" I was winded with two of my pregnancies. Sheesh!)

And, of course, I'm back on my sensitive side. B's cousin, who got married right after our first m/c, is having his baby blessed this Sunday. FIL says, "You want to come?" Fortunately for me, he asked dh and not both of us because I started crying. It's not fair, I tell you! I want one! Grrrrrrrr....Why can't I just be happy for every single couple who got married AFTER me and dh and already has at least one baby? I just can't do it. Not right now. I want to, but all I feel is that it's not fair. I know I'm not alone with how I feel. I'm so grateful for my friends. And for B. He's my hero and protector. He's been trying to shield me from all the hurt and aggravation that I've been confronted with lately. And there sure seems to be a whole lot of it recently.

3 comments:

Thoughtful said...

KUP if it is the Omega causing the breakouts.

However, getting winded when you weren't before (or at points sooner than before) could be a cause for concern. I would contact the doctor sooner rather than later. Hope all is well and you are getting winded for a great reason rather than a scary one!

Flying Monkeys said...

Are you expecting the visitor? I'm always sluggish the week before she arrives. I would call the DR sooner rather than later too. Just to be safe.

I hope it's something simple like the supplements. Easy fix.

Adrianne said...

((Hugs)) I'm glad DH understands your frustration & pain.
Hang in there!