So, I feel like I've eaten crap all week. I've felt like crap all week. Darn allergies turned into a sinus infection. I've had no energy. I have had a hard time breathing. No sleep because I can't breathe. Ugh!
The good news is that I did manage to do cardio every morning this week. Just no weights. Brent won't be happy about that. I've just been exhausted by the time I got off work every day. My head hurts today, but I'm going to try to push through it. And I think we've had about 3 free meals, instead of the one we're allowed. :(
I think I'm getting ready to ovulate. That might be why I have a headache today. Crazy how, even though we're not really trying now, I still recognize the signs. Maybe I'll take some poison, I mean Advil to get rid of my headache and my other achiness. We're going to lift legs, chest, biceps and triceps today.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Sorry you don't feel well! Hopefully it will go away soon!
Post a Comment