I am finished with my job! I am no longer employed! I really thought I would never see the day. I thought that I'd be stuck in that job forever. I feel tons better. Not just from getting rid of the stress from work, but also from the cleanse.
My doctor gushed over the 23 pounds I've lost in the past 4 weeks! He was very happy about it! That made me feel really good. The lumpy nodule thingies on my thumb and elbow, he says, are either rheumatoid nodules or gout. Gout? Are you kidding me? He told me to go to my podiatrist for the plantar wart. I also had my podiatrist take off the edges of my big toenails where they were ingrown. He said that ingrown toenails are usually inherited. I blame them on my dad. Mama had horrible, horrible toenails, but they weren't ingrown.
And, aunt flo started today. Bah! Only a 25 day cycle.
But, I am way stoked about my weight loss! My favorite capris won't fit me anymore without a belt. Even my shoes are too big. I actually haven't been at this weight in 2 1/2 years. I can hardly wait to lose more. :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss, and on quitting your job! I'm sure that both feel wonderful.
Post a Comment