Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

End of first 8 weeks of cleanse

Well, I made it through the 8 weeks of the strict part of the cleanse. I can start adding back stuff like beans, vinegar, popcorn and nuts today. I actually made my chile for dinner today to celebrate! I love my chile. It was yummy.

My goal was to lose 50 pounds in the 8 weeks. I didn't quite make it. In terms of body fat, I think I was really close. I'm not complaining. I'm very grateful for the 32.8 pounds I lost. I wish that I would've taken my body fat at the beginning.

I said when I started this cleanse that if it worked for me, I was going to recommend it. Well, I consider it a huge success! Before, I was fatigued all the time. I was achy all over, nauseated a lot, had low energy. In short, I was miserable. Now, I feel good 99.9% of the time. I mentioned in my last post that I feel so much better. Like a new person.

The name of the cleanse is the McCombs Plan, formerly known as the Lifeforce Cleanse. I really do recommend it for anyone who has any of the complaints I mentioned above. It's not a weight loss plan. The weight loss is a side effect of the detoxification. Once you get all the bad stuff out of your system, you're free to feel better, to lessen the complaints - or to take them away completely.

I'm starting the probiotics now to put the good flora back into my intestine. I have another 9 weeks with that. I can add back different foods every two weeks. However, I think that I'm going to limit them in the future because I like the way I feel eating the way I have been the past 8 weeks.

0 comments: