I haven't had a bite of meat since last Tuesday. I was challenged to go one week without meat and see how I feel. Overall, I feel much better. My stomach doesn't have the tenseness and pain it did before. I feel like I have a bit more energy. My body is not working so hard just to digest my food. I have found that sprouted seeds and nuts are my friends. They taste much better than I thought they would.
So why did I step on the scales today and see that I've gained 2 pounds since Thursday? I wonder what I ate to do that? I had cake and ice cream on my birthday, but surely it wouldn't have made me gain weight. I did feel kind of bloated today. I hope that's all it is.
Boy, am I sleepy. I really hate these sleeping habits B and I have kept these past few weeks. We really need to get into bed earlier. It's driving me insane.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment