Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick Update

I thought I would update in case there is anyone out there wondering how I'm doing. :)

I'm 10 weeks today. We've had a total of 3 ultrasounds and each time, the baby's heartbeat went up. It started at 115, then was 136 and the last one on the 20th, it was 175! We're so happy! The doctor thinks that the baby is doing perfect and that, with my history of early losses and how well the baby is doing now, I have a 99% chance of having a full-term baby. He was so impressed, that after our appointment and ultrasound on June 4, he's going to release me back to my regular OB. That's such a relief to me! I didn't like having to see a high risk doctor. I know it's because of my previous losses and I want to do everything I can to have this baby. My OB is 3 miles away and we wanted to have the baby at LDS Hospital, since it's about 2 miles away instead of driving all the way to Murray when it can take forever to get there, depending on the time of day.

I've struggled with morning sickness and haven't been on the computer much. Actually, it turned into all day sickness, with it being worst at nights. It still is worse at night, but it's not nearly as bad. I'm really grateful for the reprieve. I'm still wiped out. In fact, I'm going to bed right now. :)

0 comments: