Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost 2 weeks

I started the cleanse a week and a half ago. I lost 10 lbs last week! I don't quite expect the same success this week. I ate some beans, a wheat tortilla and a white bun the past couple of days. Bummer. I could've slipped up worse. At least it wasn't ice cream or something like that. I'm going to not add that stuff back until a day or two later than I would have.

My RA has improved so much. I went three days last week without taking anything. I've gone a day here and there since. I've just had some flares with all the unsettled fronts we've been getting. Today is the first one we've actually gotten any precipitation out of. It hasn't been as bad as it was. Previously, it was my entire body. Now, it's just a shoulder or a knee. The problem with my shoulders is that I have a hard time lifting the Sweet Pea. I am so happy about the progress I've made!

I'm excited because I get to have my hair done on Saturday. I also am getting a new dress. This weekend is going to be so busy. We have to get ready for the blessing luncheon on Sunday. Why do I always get nervous when I know I'm going to be around Bryant's family? I'm so glad that I'll have friends there, too.

I can't believe that Rebecca is almost 10 weeks old. Time surely has flown.

0 comments: