At our weigh in on Monday, we discovered that both dh and I lost 5 pounds. Of course, dh's 5 pounds is more like 15 of my pounds. So, he's the biggest loser for the week. Phooey. He's looking really great. I wonder if it really is going to take him the whole 12 weeks?
When we met with Brent, he told us to pick a picture that looks like what we want to look like. Dh found this magazine cover at Brent's office. It fits both of us perfectly. I've been playing with it to put our faces on it. Here's my first results. We need a new program that will do better. Anybody have any suggestions? We don't want to spend a ton of money on it.
Yesterday, my phone died while we were sleeping. We use it as our alarm clock and I woke up at 6:47, so we didn't have time to work out. I was dragging all day long. I remembered that exercise in the morning helps me feel better all day long. Of course, the first full day of af didn't help me any at all. And all I wanted all day was chocolate. Ugh!
Today is much better. I was feeling last night like I need to limit myself with the amount of time I spend online while I'm at work. I also need to stop watching so much tv. I'm starting to work on that. I'm addicted. I have to slowly withdraw.









2 comments:
Yay on the weight loss! Don't worry about Bryant being the "Biggest Loser" for this week. As he gets closer to goal, it will be harder to lose and it won't come off so fast and easily.
It comes off fast now because you made such a drastic change in activity levels and eating habits!
Huge congrats on the weight loss, it's awesome!!!
You & DH are a couple of hotties, meee-ow!!!
:D
Post a Comment