The exhaustion has caught up with me. I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. I got ready, put on my shoes, looked at my healthrider and said to B, "I can't do it." I looked at my hands and said, "I can't do it." I felt like there was nothing left in me.
But, I asked B if he wanted to go for a walk. He said yes and we walked from our apartment over to the high school's track, around the track and back to our apartment. It took about 20 minutes. That's about half the time I did cardio for yesterday, but it was all I could eek out. At least we did some.
The last time I did this program, the first week caught up with me on Thursday. I suppose it's good that it took until today. I mean, I've been really tired, but this morning was just so hard. I just need to keep it up.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Just remember that something is better than nothing!
Post a Comment