Ok, I'm a little frustrated. How in the world can I work my butt off last week, eat right and have all my clothes loose on me and still lose a whopping 4/10 of a pound? GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I realize that I've made progress because of the way my clothes are fitting. But I really wanted to see the scale go down. I hate weighing so much. I wanted to do measurements this morning, but I didn't have time, since I fell asleep on the couch after my cardio.
I haven't called Brent yet. I'm sure he will ask what I've been eating. Yes, I have to admit that we had cheese a few times last week and probably a few more carbs than we should be eating. But those eggwhites are so stinking bland. And the texture makes me want to hurl. Sometimes, the only thing I can do to get them down is to use a little cheese.
And dh lost 3 pounds! Grrr. I'm happy for him, but I hate how men lose more than women. He'll be in the clothes he wore during his mission pretty soon. He has only 2 more notches in his belt before he goes down to his old "skinny" belt.
Well, onward and upward. I'll keep on plugging along. Maybe I'll have a Biggest Loser moment soon.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
((Hugs)) Candice!
How frustrating! What is it w/ DH's dropping lbs like it's nothing? GRR!
Keep it up, you'll get there!
Remember that weight is just a number. It is more of how you feel about yourself and what you look like. If your clothes are fitting better then don't worry about the scale. That is what counts.
Also remember that you are weight lifting now. Muscle weighs more than fat. So when you are losing fat and gaining muscle, you are actually gaining weight. Don't let that stop you!
You are doing a great job and will look fabulous in the end! (Even more than you do now!)
Post a Comment