I'm very blessed to have the most awesome doctors now. My primary doctor referred me to an excelled OB. She's so nice, sensitive and such a great listener. And, she makes sure all my questions are answered so that I understand what's going on.
She told me everything looks good. There's no reason, other than hormones, that is keeping me from having a baby. My progesterone levels aren't good because of my weight. I have too much estrogen.
So, I'm taking 12 weeks off ttc and losing as much weight as I can. I'll be going on Victory Over Self, a program I did several years ago and lost 100 pounds. It's a modified Body for Life program. It takes care of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of being healthy. Bryant and I are meeting with Brent on Saturday. I'm so excited! I really want to lose weight. Brent's a great motivator, too.
I'm just tired of the ttc stuff. On the original buddy group I was in on FF, one I joined right after my first loss, my best friend from the group left and we would pm each other all the time. She was frustrated with it. I kept posting. After this last loss, two other members (one not from our original group) popped up out of nowhere to announce that they were pregnant! No consideration for me. That left me the only member not pg or having just had a baby. I left. I just can't deal with it right now. The same thing happened in my Chinese Medicine bg. Someone who just posted once came back a couple days later to announce a bfp! Can't anyone see my pain and at least write me about it or be considerate that I'm not pg anymore? I've lost 3 babies and it really doesn't feel good.
Anyway, those are my ramblings. At least I feel better today.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
GL with the program. I've never heard of it, but wish you all the best on it!
Post a Comment