Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Appreciated

I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their support. I try to keep up with everyone's blog. I don't always do that great of a job.

I managed to gain 6 pounds since last Thursday. I think I ate something on Friday that my body didn't like. It did that one other time that I can remember. I ate sticky fingers or something like that at Wingers. I blew up like a balloon. Well, it happened again. The only thing I can think of is that it was something to do with the spices on the pizza Bryant got from Papa Murphy's. I was admiring on Thursday night, how my face is getting so skinny. Then I got up on Friday and it was huge! So were my thighs, my ankles, hands, feet, wrists! Sheesh! When will I learn that I cannot eat like that anymore?

The good news is that I lost a pound from yesterday morning to this morning. I have been going to the bathroom more than I was, too. So, hopefully, I'm getting the fluid off now that it's been a few days.

Wish us luck. We're going to start getting up even earlier and trying to go to the gym to get our cardio and weights over with before work so that we don't come up with excuses that we don't feel like going to do weights in the evening. Hopefully, it will be cooler in there in the mornings, too. It's usually hot as heck in there in the evenings.

1 comments:

Thoughtful said...

GL with getting up earlier. I hope you can do it.

Sorry to hear about the gain, but you will get it off. I know you can do it. You've been doing a fantastic job so far, don't let this deter you!