I have been thinking a lot lately about my weight loss and ttc and other things. I feel like I have so many things in my head, I can't think straight. So, maybe if I can get them down here, I'll be better for it.
I feel great, physically. Besides the extremely early af, that is. I can throw weights around like I haven't been able to do in a long time. I'm in better shape now that I have been since B and I met. I can walk at his pace now. That's never happened. I can go 35 minutes on an eliptical, feeling like I can do more. I can now do 300 pounds on the leg press. I am benching 35 pounds on the chest press. I can do my abs circuit without feeling like I'm going to die. All that in just over 4 weeks! Who would have thought it!
My metabolism is so much faster now. I can get up off the couch without struggling. My back is more flexible. My clothes are getting to where they don't fit anymore. I feel like I'm missing 5 pounds of fat from my chin. I don't feel sick all the time. I have more energy. I could go on and on, but I can't express how wonderful I feel. I am finally noticing a difference in myself. And I can't believe that I've been at this for over 4 weeks. It just doesn't seem like that long.
Well, I've gone on about my accomplishments and have forgotten about my grievances. That's probably a good thing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Way to go on your weight loss journey! It helps to see your accomplishments. Those that you listed are called NSVs (Non-Scale Victories). You are victorious over those weights, the ab circuit, walking and even just getting up off the couch. Keep it up!
P.S. Take some pictures. Compare yourself how you are now to how you were then. You will see the differences and feel motivated to keep going!
Wow! 300lbs! That's awesome Candice! I'm glad that focusing on the positive brought you around a little bit today. You're doing a great job!
I is visiting Disneyland.
Miss you
XX OO
Parker's Mommy
If anyone asks, I'm at Disney again with Shari.
Chris
Post a Comment