I'm obsessed. My last roommate got me watching Charmed during, I think, the 5th season. I'd watch it if I was around. I enjoyed watching it, but I don't recall ever being this obsessed over it. It's on TNT weekdays from 2-4...two episodes. So, everyday, I have to be finished with all of my other work so that I can watch it, without interruptions. :eyeroll: I did do some homework during an episode the other day. But, what I want to know is WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????? I can't remember the last time I got so obsessed over a TV show. Oh wait, what about LOST?
Well, the fact is that I'm not charmed. I have tried, but I can't move objects with my mind, freeze time or blow up things. Wait...maybe I am charmed. I do have premonitions from time to time. But beating up demons, I don't want to know if I can do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment