Well, I made it through all three meetings at church today. I only managed Sacrament Meeting last week. Once Relief Society started, I wished that I had gone home. Our next door neighbor taught. The only thing that she seemed to be able to talk about during the whole lesson was her newborn son and how she is a mother and the parts of the lesson that pertained to raising children was meant for her, because she is a mother. She's a mother, she's a mother. Well, flippin' good for her!
I have just struggled a bit with her pregnancy because while I was in limbo, trying to figure out what was going on with my last pregnancy, she announced hers. We were due about the same time. Her baby was two weeks early. I have managed to be happy for her. I just wasn't in the mood to hear her brag so much, and so insensitively, during her lesson. I suppose that if we would've had breakfast this morning, maybe I would've handled it better in my mind during her lesson.
We had dinner with B's parents in Provo last night. It was good to see them. The first thing both of the commented on was my weight loss. It made me feel so good. Scott said, "You keep it up on that program and pretty soon, you'll give us a grandbaby!" He had such a big grin on his face and I could tell that he was genuinely proud of me. It made my day.
I'll weigh again tomorrow morning, but as of last Monday, I've lost almost 29 pounds and 32.5 inches. I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn since B and I were first married. The weight isn't coming off that fast, but I'm ok with it, because the fat is. I've gotten really strong, which means, my muscle is coming back. I feel skinny. What I see in the mirror, doesn't reflect what I feel like. I can get around really well, have tons of energy and have a wonderful general well being.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! 30 pounds is fantastic. You should be incredibly proud of your accomplishment.
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment