Thanks, Karen, for the encouragement! We met with Brent on Saturday and I am starting the eating program today. I am doing well on it so far. Bryant is not. He hated my boiled eggs. The only way he likes them is scrambled with a little milk (the way I fix them) and salt and pepper. The oatmeal wasn't quite to his taste, either. He likes the sugar in it. He wanted to do this with me, and now he's grumpy and complaining about it. Boys...
So, I have a whopping 131 pounds to lose, while dh has 50 pounds to lose. Ugh! We got up and did our cardio this morning. It was hard to get up, but eventually we did and had just enough time to do it and get ready. We were a little hurried, so I'll forgive his grumpiness. Especially since he's hardly ever grumpy. We'll go to the gym tonight and do weights after work. I'm sure he'll want to stop on the say home and eat pizza or something. lol
I am tired of not being able to run or jump when we go outside to "play." I finally realized Saturday how big I am. I'm so ashamed of myself for getting this big. When I got down to 20% bodyfat several years ago, I swore that I wouldn't gain the weight back. Well, I gained it and a lot more. Darn emotional eater than I am! I'm reading my 3x5 card morning and night and looking at our pic of our ideal bodies. It's going to happen. I'm to that point, emotionally and physically, that I can't stand it anymore. Physically will probably be a little bit of a challenge. But I did good on that healthrider this morning. Now, to keep the motivation going! Woohoo!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Starting is always the hardest part and you've done that. That is half the battle. The other half is the discipline to keep going.
You'll do great! It helps a lot that Bryant is doing it with you (even if it is grumpily). It is much harder to keep on track if you have to make a separate meal for him; you'll always want what he's eating.
You can do it Candice! I have got to get back on the bandwagon, I'm the heaviest I have ever been right now. :( UGH! I'm an emotional eater too, & since TTC I've gained a good 30 lbs.
Post a Comment