I know I just started my program on Monday, but I just had to weigh this morning and I've lost 3 pounds! Woohoo! I can tell it's a lot of water from eating so much sodium. And my hands are a lot better. The arthritis only affects it a little bit. It's completely gone out of my right middle finger. In only 2 days!
And I just realized today that I'm probably somewhere around CD20. I haven't thought about it at all! Of course, that made me think about it. Wondering if I o'd already. I guess it doesn't really matter. Brent put me on progesterone every single day to counter the estrogen that my body is producing while losing weight. See, when you burn fat, the estrogen gets into your bloodstream because it's stored in fat. Since my levels were already high, they're even higher now. It does feel good not to obsess about ttc. Not having to temp every morning. I don't feel the stress of it at all.
Brent told me that if my nutritional needs are met, I won't have cravings. I think he's right. And if my spritual needs are met, I won't get stressed (I do that A LOT). I think that's right, too. I must not quite have my spritual needs met because I got a little stressed yesterday. But then, that's the IRS's fault. Not mine, right? (wink)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Stress is a normal part of life. There is good stress as well as bad stress and it is how you choose to handle those types that make the difference.
Good stress: Wedding planning
Bad stress: Getting your taxes done on April 15th.
While a spiritual life will help in a lot of aspects, I don't think it is the answer for every part of it. So don't stress out (yes pun intended) that your spiritual life isn't in perfect order if you have some stress in your life.
WTG on the 3 pounds. A lot of weight in the beginning is water weight. Just keep that in mind when a few months from now you aren't losing 3 pounds a week. Healthy weight loss is anywhere from 1/2 to 2 pounds a week.
Post a Comment