First day of my cleanse and how do I feel? Tired. But then, I was even more tired when I got up this morning. Why am I so tired? I mean, I slept well last night. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep.
I was also very bloated this morning. Through the course of the day, however, my hands have gone down. I was able to get my rings on my left hand. I was having to wear them on my right hand because I couldn't even force them on this morning.
And it's my own fault that I haven't eaten. This cleanse allows for good food, and doesn't restrict portions. But, we didn't have time to prepare breakfast and I didn't have anything I could just grab and go with. So, I decided to have sort of a fast. I had 2 very small chicken breasts and a huge salad for lunch. I don't even have my snack with me. I broke down and drank one of my protein shakes that was in the fridge at work. It has sucralose in it, but I was starving. Hopefully, that won't mess me up too badly. I just needed some energy so that we can go to water aerobics tonight!
I've been reading the book that goes along with the cleanse. I'm fascinated. This doctor seems awesome. If this cleanse does as well as I think it will, I am going to recommend it to everyone.
Yippee for water aerobics! I'm so excited! I hope this place has a sauna. I need to sweat. I don't want the toxins to cause me to get a cold and sore throat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
GL with the cleanse. Make sure you keep up your water intake - even when doing water aerobics!
Post a Comment