Well, I had lost 3 pounds while we were on vacation. We ate whatever we wanted, but we worked hard for everything. The bathroom was quite a hike, we had to haul out and haul back all our food for every meal, we hiked all over to see sights, etc. Now that we've been back for 6 days, I've gained a pound back. Bah! I gotta work harder.
As of 6:30pm MDT, I will have all my blogs and pics up for the trip. Hop on over there to see.
http://bandcjewkesfamily.blogspot.com/
I scheduled them to post later so that to my friends at work, it won't be so obvious that I worked on them during work hours. It was pretty slow at work today. Now that I'm finished, I should be able to get to bed at a decent hour instead of being obsessed with renaming, organizing and uploading 700 pictures and video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment