Mandy tagged me! It took me a while, but I finally have some time today to work on this. Just having some fun!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
I'll try to think of 6 random things about myself.
1) I love to go whitewater rafting. It was my favorite thing to do until I almost drowned on a Class 4 rapid. I was in an individual ducky and something told me to not go down on my own, that I could tie it to a big raft and go down with them. Instead, I went down on my own and fell out at the bottom of the rapid. The force of all the water dropping so fast forced me down so far that it was dark. I saw my life flash before my eyes and it felt like someone lifted me out of the water to safety. Members of my group and the guides thought they would have a body recovery instead of a rescue. I defied odds and had a terrible headache for almost 2 weeks. I still love to raft, but freak out a little at the beginning of every trip.
2) I'm at home today, suffering from a badly sprained ankle and I think B wrapped it too tight. I'm having pains in my Achilles tendon.
3) I was raised with manners and to have respect for other people and their stuff. I don't go into people's houses and start going through their cupboards or playing with their belongings unless I ask first. I can't say that about many people that I know, especially ones who visited uninvited last night.
4) I have short legs. On my first date with Bryant, we went to Pres. Hinckley's 95th birthday celebration in the Conference Center. I randomly whispered to him, in the middle of the program, "My feet don't touch the floor." We still joke about that one. I'm strange that way.
5) I like to make up different words to songs to make them fit whatever I think about the song or a situation I'm in.
6)I love the water. Beach, lake, river - it doesn't matter. I love it. I'm like a fish. I'd swim everyday if it was convenient.
:) I don't have many choices to tag, but here goes - don't hate me:
Thoughts
Adrianne
Ani
Joy
Lisa
Carrie
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
all right woman. now i've been tagged twice! i will do it tomorrow...
xoxo
Post a Comment