I had a miserable day yesterday. My head hurt like crazy, people were in my office who shouldn't have been and I couldn't get any of my thoughts straight. I just felt plum worn out.
I'm still reading the Lifeforce book. Last night, I stumbled upon a passage where Dr. McCombs said that if the candida problem is really severe in a person, they can get headaches, nausea and fatigue. Ok, it seems that's what happened yesterday. I slept like a log last night. I was so tired that at 8:30 last night, as I was reading the book, I fell asleep, woke up around 9:00 and couldn't figure out where my book was. I found it in the floor. Guess I had dropped it.
I'm feeling much better today. Only a slight headache this morning, which seems to be gone now. I'm still tired. Maybe I should go to bed a little earlier tonight. No water aerobics tonight, though. We have an appointment with our chiropractor. He changed from Tuesday and Thursday as being his late nights to just Wednesdays. If B and I didn't love him so much, we really wouldn't drive all the way to Draper in five o'clock traffic to see him. Now this? Grrrrr...naw, that doesn't bother me. It's actually better because when Biggest Loser and Smallville come back on, I'll have my Tuesdays and Thursdays to watch them! Providing we can get home from water aerobics in time.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment