Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fake Out

I finally had a great looking chart last cycle and I had a great feeling about it. However, on the 3rd day of our 12 day vacation, af showed up. Blah! I hate af. She's such a ho. It was much lighter than normal, so I am having fantasies about testing and getting a bfp because it wasn't really af, it was just implantation or something. I hate how obsessed I am. Ugh!

I've been a little bummed since last night. I hate feeling like this. I am just so spent from ttc for so long without a baby in our arms. It makes me angry that we have had to wait so long. I'm also sad that there are so many wonderful women who will make great mommies who are in similar boats as me.

I still can't wrap my brain around the pregnancy in our family. It's so not fair. Well, I know that when B and I finally have a baby, he or she will be much more loved than hers.

Well, anyway. I'm working on a slideshow for our Yellowstone pictures. I'll post it on our family blog when I get it. Maybe on here, too if ya'll want them on here.

Hugs!

1 comments:

Plant Girl said...

I'm so sorry that AF showed. I was hoping beyond hope that you'd come back from Yellowstone with fantastic news.

((hugs))